- Can Top Language Jobs help you find a job?
- Do I need to register to look for a job?
- How can I verify the recruitment process?
- How do I create a Job Alert?
- How can I apply for a job from outside the UK?
- Why does my Job Alert send me unrelated jobs?
- How do I register?
- Why is my postal code not being accepted?
- How do I post/update my CV?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I make my CV private?
- What is a Job Alert?
- How do I edit/delete my Job Alert?
- How to contact us
Although https://www.toplanguagejobs.com/ is not a recruitment agency and cannot help individual users look for a job, we will provide answers to many frequently asked questions, which will help you in your job search: how to search for a job, how to apply, how to post your CV and how to create a Job Alerts.
You don’t need to be registered to search for a job. However, you do need to be registered to apply for a job and submit your CV via the website. Registering with Top Language Jobs is free and easy!
Top Language Jobs is not directly involved in the recruitment process. Once you submitted your CV, we would suggest clicking on the company logo and accessing the company profile. From this page, you can access the company website by clicking on “Website” and you will be able to contact the employer directly to make enquiries about the recruitment process. Additionally, you can research the company via Google for further contact details.
Run a search from the homepage by selecting all the criteria you would like to base your search on (radius, job type, etc.…) and clicking on search. Once you have run the search and you are happy with the results, click “save” in the Create Job Alert box on the top left side of the page. You then get a pop up where you can click “receive similar roles via email”. You will then receive similar jobs by email. You will receive an alert with jobs that match your criteria every day. If you would like to change the frequency or manage the Job Alerts please check the “How do I edit/delete my Job Alert” section.
With Top Language Jobs, you can look for work in the United Kingdom and around the world. You can register on the website but every employer will ask for different requirements. If you are unsure of the requirements, we recommend contacting the employer to verify the requirements (please check the section “How can I verify the recruitment process?”). We cannot provide you with any information about the requirements, as these differ from employer to employer. If you are based in another country, we would suggest checking the UK Government website at the following address https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa to verify which visa you would need.
This can happen when your Job Alerts do not currently have any search criteria specified in the keyword section, as this would cause the computer to send you all jobs found, regardless of the Job Sector or Location. Thus, to get the optimal results for your Job Alerts, please make edits to the keywords and other search criteria.
You can use any mix of upper and lower case characters; the keyword field isn’t case sensitive. The more specific you are the better will the results match with your desired position.
Registering with Top Language Jobs is free and easy!
- Please go to https://www.toplanguagejobs.com
- Click on the ‘Upload CV’ or ‘Sign Up’ link at the top right corner.
- Fill out the form, tick the box “I agree to Term & Conditions” and click on “Create Account” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page you will be able to upload your CV. Please ensure that you use a document that matches the required format and size and delete pictures or images in the CV to be sure that it will be uploaded correctly.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Career Goals – This data is filled in based on your last job search. Feel free to add and edit the details as you need. Then click “Save Career Goals”. Remember the more information you provide, the better the chances to be contacted and hired!
- My Profile: We have extracted information from your CV file and displayed it below. Feel free to update this yourself and improve your chances of finding your dream job. Add more languages, skills, and experience. Remember the more information you provide, the better the chances to be contacted and hired!
We apologize for any trouble that you experienced when posting your CV. Sometimes certain postal codes are not accepted by our system for various reasons, this may occur when the postal code is new. We are currently updating our postal codes. In the meantime, please try using a nearby city and postal code to complete your sign up.
When you visit Top Language Jobs you will be able to upload your CV and information. Click Upload/Build CV/Resume.
Additionally you are able to edit/amend your CV and Profile information when logged in to Top Language Jobs. The new CV will replace your old CV.
Please note there are no disadvantages in remaining registered with us, but deleting your registration is easy.
Submit your deletion request via the below link: https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/a7e660bb-bfdf-4dd0-b65c-49ce834f786e/d40f5ca5-0cc0-47d2-98d2-d7ee966bc79a
Click on “My Profile” in the top right-hand corner in a drop-down menu under your name. Here you will be able to select if would like your CV to be visible to employers.
Setting up a job Alert is useful to save you time. Our Job Alert will automatically email you jobs based on the criteria of your saved search.
Go to https://www.toplanguagejobs.com, log in and click on “My Saved Searches” (at the right top corner of the page in a drop-down under your name). Here you can see your current job alerts saved and also you can edit and delete the alerts.
Are you a client or are you interested in collaborating with us? Submit your query via [email protected]